Saturday, July 27, 2013

Organize. It might as well be a four letter word. Deep down, I am a very organized person. I would love to add another bookcase and get books off of the floor, out of the closet, out of boxes. I would love to have cute little baskets to hold stuff. I have some dust collectors decorative items for shelves that I want to be able to display, while I have others that I want to pass on to someone else. I think what I need to do is have a yard sale...next Saturday...while I'm motivated to pass on some of our junk beautiful decorative items onto unsuspecting souls discerning consumers. After the last yard sale, I said I would NEVER do another one. Chris told me suggested that, perhaps, I put too much work into making sure everything was marked. If it's marked with a price, then I don't have to deal with people asking me how much something is. But, perhaps he is right. I should just put it out there with a sign at the street corner, and come up with an answer when asked. So, that being said, we are going to have a yard sale next Saturday. Don't worry, I promise not to sell you any junk anything you wouldn't love own for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment